This is Us....

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 24, 2012

8 Months


this sweet baby is 8 months old.  I know I say this every month, but WOW the time is going way too fast.  She's mastered crawling and loves to crawl all over the place!  We thought she'd be happy with crawling but she's already starting to 'pull up' on furniture and our legs.  This little pumpkin will be walking before we know it.  I'm still making her food and this month her new favorite is cauliflower.  I was a bit surprised by this...but she loves it.  She has also started saying Mama and Dada a lot.  Andrew is convinced that she says Dada more than Mama but I'm not so sure! :)  Leighton is so much fun and is such a happy and content baby.  She enjoys following Jacey around the house and is always watching to see what her big sis is doing! 



No comments: