I have had a 'vision' of what I want the nursery to look like, and it is coming together. We got the walls painted light pink last week, and today I hung wallpaper (yes you read that correctly, I did the wallpaper) for the accent wall. I'm really happy with how it turned out. We need to begin putting the pictures and art on the walls, but I am so happy with the progress so far.
When doing my bible study this morning, I came across this verse (Psalm 40:5) and loved it. I decided to write it on the nursery wall, as a prayer for our new baby and phase of life, before wallpapering over it.



2 comments:
Girlfriend!! I can't believe you did it yourself! Wallpapering intimidates me and I'm not due any day now! It looks so great. I can't wait to see it in person and meet the little girl it belongs to. :)
I love the wallpaper and how brave of you to try it. It is perfectly girly. Love it!! Picked out any names yet?
Post a Comment