This is Us....

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

New House

I literally just finished unpacking the last box and have the last picture hung. So we figured it was picture time! :) We are so thankful to be settled in Mckinney. We absolutely love the neighborhood and this area. After being in transition for over 10 months, we feel blessed to be together as a family in a fun new house. Jacey is LOVING her new room and playroom. Addie is adjusting well to being back with us. I have some new running paths in the neighborhood that I'm enjoying. And Andrew is loving having his own office again. We can't wait for the summer to get in the pool, Jacey asks us 5x a day when she can go swimming. Enjoy the photos.


kitchen

master bath

master bedroom
Foyer

formal dining

family room (jacey's in her green chair watching Dora) :)


backyard

Jacey's room
Jacey's room


Jacey's playroom
Playroom





1 comment:

Kate Holmes said...

Love the new house!!!!