Andrew turned 30 today. We had a fabulous day. His big present was his surprise trip to Costa Rica, but Jacey and I still wanted to make his day super special. A week or so ago, I emailed his friends and family to send me a birthday message or favorite memory with Andrew (thank you for sending these in to me). I found pictures of Andrew with each friend and put a book together with the pictures and messages. I also decided to cook Andrew his favorite foods for each meal. Jacey enjoyed eating the cakes!!
Happy Birthday, Andrew! It's hard to believe that this is the 12th birthday we have spent together. They just keep getting better! We love you.
The birthday cake

The cakes: coffee cake and birthday cake

Meal One: Breakfast: Coffee Cake, eggs, bacon and coffee

Andrew and Jacey enjoying the first meal

Meal Two: Lunch: Beef and Sausage stoup with flat bread

Andrew about to enjoy his lunch

Andrew holding the book of messages

Andrew and J about to enjoy some birthday cake

Apparently I was taking too many pictures and Jacey just wanted to eat the cake

Finally!!! Yum

Meal Three: Dinner: Chicken Parmesan, Caesar Salad and Garlic Bread

Andrew with his dinner
No comments:
Post a Comment